Regulator-Remove Old Regulator
1) Starting from the regulator, follow the wires to the plugs. Disconnect both plugs.
2) Unbolt the regulator and remove it.
Install New Regulator
1) Mount new regulator. Use the stock mounting bolts with the star washers supplied. Insert star washers between the bolt head and the regulator. This will insure the regulator has a good ground connection.
2) Connect stator and battery plugs.
5) Start motor and Test battery voltage. Voltage at the battery should run between 14.2 and 14.6.
Have A Good Ride!!
For complete product listing and technical information see our web site.