The CE-606 regulator is designed for use on 2006-2008 FLH-FLT.
Remove Old Regulator
1) Remove the two-¼ 20 nuts that hold the regulator on.
2) Remove the wire clamps and save for reassembly.
3) Lift the regulator off the mounting studs and tilt it forward to access the wire connections.
3) Remove the locking clips and disconnect the stator and battery plugs.
Install New Regulator
Note: The stator and battery plugs can be connected before or after the regulator is mounted on the bike. If you do not have a lift it may be easier to connect the wires before mounting the regulator.
1) Remove the retaining clips from the stator and battery connectors on the new regulator. Save them for reassembly.
2) Place the regulator on the mounting studs. The regulator should sit directly on the frame. Reuse the old wire claps. Install them on top of the regulator mounting foot. Reuse the stock ¼’ nuts to fasten the regulator to the frame.
3) Connect the stator and battery plugs.
4) Install one plug-retaining clip on each plug.
5) Check the routing of all wires to be sure they are not in a vulnerable position. Keep wires away from exhaust pipes and moving parts. Be sure wires are not in the very bottom of lower frame or they will get pinched if you bottom out.
6) Start the motor and check battery voltage. Battery voltage should run 14.4 to 14.6 volts.
Have A Good Ride!!
For complete product listing and technical information see our web site.