The CE-607 regulator is designed for use on 2009-2011 FLH-FLT.
Remove Old Regulator
1) Remove the two-¼ 20 nuts that hold the regulator on.
2) Remove the wire clamps and save for reassembly.
3) Lift the regulator off the mounting studs and tilt it forward to access the wire connections.
3) Remove the locking clips and disconnect the stator and battery plugs.
Install New Regulator
1) Remove the retaining clips from the stator and battery connectors on the new regulator. Save them for reassembly.
3) Connect the stator and battery plugs.
4) Install one plug-retaining clip on each plug.
2) Place the regulator on the mounting studs. Reuse the stock ¼’ nuts to fasten the regulator to the frame.
5) Check the routing of all wires to be sure they are not in a vulnerable position. Keep the wires away from the motor monut. It moves with the motor and may wear through the insulation . Be sure the wires are not in the very bottom of lower frame or they will get pinched if you bottom out.
6) Start the motor and check battery voltage. Battery voltage should run 14.4 to 14.6 volts.
Have A Good Ride!!
For complete product listing and technical information see our web site.